Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.